javascript hit counter

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Too much going on

There is just too much crap going on lately. Work has been super hectic and now it looks like one of the other engineers is taking a job elsewhere. So my workload might increase further.

I also have a ton of work todo around the house and no time or money to do it. As long as I keep exercising and eating right everything will work out. Losing weight has actually made me feel more efficient in everything I do and it is helping my entire life.


Breakfast:
Granola Bar: 140 C.
Milk: 150 C.

Snack:
Crackers: 200 C.

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich: 150 C.
Pretzels: 120 C.
Cheese Twist: 60 C.

Snack:
Crackers: 200 C.

Dinner:
Blackened Tilapia: 200 C.
Scalloped Potatoes: 260 C.
Veggies: 30 C.

Snack:
Trail Mix: 150 C.
Milk: 100 C.

Total: 1760 Calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home