javascript hit counter

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday!!

So another Friday is here and I am going to resist the temptations this time. I will not drink too much tonight. I will continue the great week I have had so far. I will stay healthy.

this week has gone very good so far. I have finally gotten through the plateau I was at and I have started dropping weight again. It had been so long since I updated the ticker at the top that I forgot how to do it. Luckily it came back like riding a bike. Hopefully I will get to change it again soon.

Tonight I have a run scheduled that will finish up Week 4 of the C25K program from Cool Running, a great site that is really the only way that I would still be attempting to run. Running has never worked for me in the past but I think it may have a shot this time thanks to the information and community at Cool Running. If you are looking to start getting in shape and take up running, then check it out. The discussion forums have something for everyone.

Breakfast:
Granola Bar: 140 C.
Egg Sandwich: 150 C.

Snack:
Crackers: 140 C.

Lunch:
Turkey Pita: 150 C.
Pretzels: 120 C.
Cheese Twist: 60 C.

Snack:
Cheese Crackers: 130 C.
Miller Lite at the Rally: 192 C.

Dinner:
Turkey Burger with Cheese: 340 C.
Veggies: 40 C.
Tator Tots: 190 C.

Snack:
Red Wine: 140 C.
Cheese: 200 C.

Total: 1992 Calories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr F. said...

I am in the 8th week of the c25k program, and am encouraged. my pace is ridiculously slow, but for me, it has worked. I haven't followed it step by step, but have used it as a guideline. For example, today I am supposed to walk 5 minutes, jog 28. I usually try and make my workout last 45 minutes,so after the 28 min jog, I'll end the last part wity a combo of jogging and walking.

Mr. Fat

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home