javascript hit counter

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Need to Focus!!

Andrea is staying up at school again tonight so that we can save some gas and so she can get some sleep. That means I have the whole house to myself, so it will be extra hard to stay motivated and get everything done that I want to. But I have compiled a list and plan to get everything on it completed before she returns home tomorrow night. Wish me luck!!

So I wrote all of the post above before getting home from work today. When I got home I started working on completing my list and I was actually moving along quite well. I decided it was time for my run at about 8:00 and I headed out of the house. The run went well, I was able to complete it and I went further than on Monday. I could tell I was running a little faster than last time.

When I returned home from my run, I walked up to the door, turned the knob and walked inside attempted to turn the knob and realized that the door was locked. Oh Crap!!!

I attempted to jimmy the lock with the spatula form my grill outside and realized that all I was accomplishing was tearing up my door frame nicely. Eventually I went next door and used my neighbors phone to call Andrea, who was supposed to be spending the night with friends tonight.

She finally answered after several calls and I explained the situation to her and she headed home to let me in.

So I waited on my deck for an hour while she was on her way form Toledo. By the time she arrived, I had counted 27 mosquito bites!! Ouch!!

I did manage to get my run in so I guess the most important things are complete. Now I just have to repaint my door jam some time. Great!!


Breakfast:
Carnation Instant Breakfast: 230 C.

Snack:
Granola Bar: 140 C.

Lunch:
Turkey Pita: 150 C.
Pretzels: 120 C.
Cheese Twist: 60 C.

Snack:
Crackers: 140 C.

Dinner:
Turkey Sandwich with Cheese: 275 C.
Corn: 230 C.
Red Wine: 160 C.

Snack:
Trail Mix: 300 C.

Total: 1805 Calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home