javascript hit counter

Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday!!

Another week begins and I hope that I can carry the momentum from last week through. I managed to drop 4 pounds last week, part of that being water weight from last weekend. I am feeling good and starting to notice a couple places on my body that are showing signs of not-fat.

I ran W5D1 of the C25K program last night. This week is relly a ramp up in the duration of the jogging segments of the runs with the last run of the week being 20 minutes straight with no walking. That will be a real test. Also, I will be running it in New York on vacation, and there are some big hills in that area. so it might be extra hard.

Breakfast:
Life Cereal: 170 C.
Milk: 150 C.

Snack:
Crackers: 140 C.

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich: 165 C.
Cheese Twist: 60 C.
Pretzels: 120 C.

Snack:
Cheese Crackers: 130 C.

Dinner:
Blackened Tilapia: 200 C.
Veggies: 60 C.
Rice: 170 C.
Hug Drink: 60 C.

Snack:
Trail Mix: 300 C.

Total: 1725 Calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home