javascript hit counter

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Gains

So this morning's weigh in was a small disappointment. I need to remember that water weighs a ton and that I should expect ups and downs just from how much I sweat in a given day.

But regardless the scale said I was up .4 pounds from yesterday. Hopefully going for my run tonight will get that back in check. With the heat and humidity I am sure to lose more than .4 pounds of water on that run.

Going away this weekend which means it will once again be hard for me to monitor my weight and my calorie intake. I am actually considering taking the scale with my on the trip just so that I can keep a log over the weekend.

I plan to write my food down everyday in a notebook and then look it all up when we get back.

Breakfast:
Granola Bar: 140 C.
Milk: 150 C.

Snack:
Crackers: 200 C.

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich: 165 C.
Pretzels: 120 C.
Cheese Twist: 60 C.

Snack:
Crackers: 130 C.

Dinner:
Cream Chicken Sandwich: 320 C.
Green Beans: 35 C.

Snack:
Trail Mix: 450

Total: 1770 Calories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home