javascript hit counter

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

3 Slices of Heaven

Just a warning to those of you that want to lose some weight: Never eat pizza again!!

So for lunch I had a business meeting where pizza was brought in. No big deal I think, just eat a few slices, and don't over do it.

Wrong!!!

3 slices of pizza = almost an entire days worth of calories.

I am so pissed right now. I can't believe I let myself do something like that.


Breakfast:
1/2 Everything Bagel: 185 C.
12 oz glass of Milk: 150 C.

Lunch:
1 slice of meat pizza: 430 C.
1 slice of Hawaiian pizza: 340 C.
1 slice of cheese pizza: 280 C.
1 can of Coke: 140 C.

Dinner:
Cottage Cheese: 80 C.
Chip sand salsa: 200 C.

Snacks:
2 Thin Mints (Damn Girl Scouts): 70 C.
8 oz glass of milk: 100 C.

Total: 1975 Calories.

Bad day, but I will make up for it the rest of the week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you had them early enough to have a shot at burning it off...

10:38 PM  
Blogger sooted said...

Where are you getting all the calorie info on the foods?

I'm interested in losing some weight, too, but not sure if I'll jump in the wager. But I'm gonna be following along.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Fat Dan said...

I get alot of them from The Calorie Counter.

7:48 PM  
Blogger sooted said...

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a look.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home