javascript hit counter

Friday, April 21, 2006

Miller Lite isn't so light

I was correct in the assumption that today would be mostly Beer. Here is the break down for today.

Breakfast:
1/2 Everything Bagel w/ Cream Cheese: 185 C.
8 oz. Glass of milk: 100 C.

Lunch:
Tuna Sandwich: 290 C.
Leftover Corn: 80 C.

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken Breat Salad: 120 C.

Snacks:
5:00 - 4 Miller Lite Pints: 587 C.
9:30 - Popcorn with the Mrs.: 120 C.

Total: 1482 C.
Wow, I guess I could have had a few more brews with Lawdog.

Falstaff has proposed some sort of wager for weight loss. Please get with me on Yahoo Instant Messenger (BigFatDanS)and we can discuss the details. But you have no idea of the potential I have.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh... mixing gambling and weight loss... I dunno, I have a lot of potential as well. Can I use my top weight from 6 weeks ago? ;-)

I wouldn't mind hearing some details, maybe getting in ont he action...

10:09 PM  
Blogger Fat Dan said...

I don't think your former wiehgt will be admissable. But you are welcome to join up as soon as I here from falstaff.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home