javascript hit counter

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hump Day

Managed to stay under 2000 calories for the day yesterday, but wasn't close to my goal of 1800. I will have to cut out the snacks and most of the beers. Ouch, cutting out beers. That is going to hurt pretty bad.

Breakfast:
2 eggs with 2 slices of toast: 280 C.
12 Oz glass of milk: 150 C.

Lunch:
Banquet Mexican enchiladas Combo Meal ($1 at you local Wal-Mart): 400 C.

Dinner:
Cheeseburger w/ Bun: 575 C
Tator Tots: 170 C

Snacks:
5:15pm Cottage Cheese: 160 C.

Total for the day: 1735 Calories

I managed to stay under my goal today. That is a good day. I hope to keep this trend going tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger John G. Hartness said...

Dan - what's your weight loss goal? Maybe we can get a monetary challenge going. It would sure motivate my fat ass to try and win a bet by losing weight!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home