javascript hit counter

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Win some money for pizzas, lots of them.

So Falstaff suggested that we get a little wager going on this recent craze of losing weight by poker bloggers. I say...Lets Gamboool, not to be confused with Gumbo.

I need everyone that would be interested in this little wager to leave a comment here so that we can start to get the ball rolling on a wager.

Lose some weight, win some money, buy lots of pizza, start over. It is a little like bonus whoring.

So please let me know if you are interested in the Pizza Money Pool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fat Dan said...

Also, please feel free to contact me on YIM: BigFatDanS or AIM: Sensel77 about this wager or just to bull shit with another blogger.

3:57 PM  
Blogger John G. Hartness said...

you know I'm in.

I can be found on AIM at jhartnessnc

4:46 PM  
Blogger iamhoff said...

Intriguing. Why the hell not. YIM: ochoff1.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Is it based on % lost or total lost pounds? Ah, who are we kidding! I like food to much. Good luck guys, I'll be watching, but I'm out.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home