javascript hit counter

Monday, April 24, 2006

Back to work..

..and that means another frozen meal for lunch. Yum Yum!!


Breakfast:
1/2 Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese: 185 C.

Lunch:
Salisbury Steak Meal: 300

Dinner:
Turkey Sandwich: 299 C.
Chips and Salsa: 200 C.


Snacks:
Harmony Trail Mix: 150 C.
Cottage Cheese: 80 C.

Total: 1214 Calories


Andrea and I have started a walking program that will take us well into the Summer.

The schedule can be found here.We started yesterday, so today we have a 15 minute walk to do. Should be interesting to see how far we can walk at the 60 min level.

I have added a group of people to my Blogroll as can be seen to the right. These are all Bloggers attempting to lose a few pounds go give them some support.

2 Comments:

Blogger John G. Hartness said...

Alright - how about this for a wager - everybody interested throws $25 into a pool, and at the end of a set period of time, we report on how close we are to our personal goals. The person or persons closest to their goal (must be at least 35 lbs lost) wins or divides the pool of cash.

My goal is 45, which would put me back to newlywed weight and might not make my friggin' knees hurt so bad.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Fat Dan said...

I am game. We need to contact all of the bloggers that may be intersted. BSN, Wes, etc.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home