javascript hit counter

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Must get back on track... Must not eat large pizza...

Well, here I am after not posting for almost a week. I feel guilty, embarrassed and I little bit worried about whether I will be able to reach my goals.

The good news is that I have managed to not gain any weight and I actually see a small decline still. I am sure it is because I have adjusted my eating habits enough that even on a bad day I am eating less than I was pre diet. Also, I would venture to guess that my metabolism has improved slightly.

But I plan to continue dieting and losing weight for the foreseeable future. However, I am going to change my technique a small amount. I plan to test my self and see how I do if I don't keep track everyday. If I just continue to eat healthy and exercise consistently then I expect to continue losing weight. I need to see if I have the ability to control myself without listing everything down to the calorie every single day. If I start to gain it all back then I will have to get back into logging every single stick of game that I eat, but until then I am going commando and trying this out. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better not be slacking off, because I'm ready for the stretch run to 10/31, beeeeyatch!

;-)

7:26 PM  
Blogger H said...

How are things going?

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home