javascript hit counter

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Cool Runnings!!

What a great movie and one of John Candy's last. He is missed.

But other than a great movie it is a website for runners. Coolrunning.com. I learned about it from a comment on BSN's weight loss blog. On Coolrunning.com they have a beginners workout schedule called Couch to 5K in 9 weeks. That sounds great for me. I have been looking into running for a while, but never had a real plan. Now I have one. So today I did the first workout. Afterwards, I was tired, but I felt great and I could really feel my blood pumping.

Breakfast:
Granola Bar: 140 C.
Milk: 150 C.

Lunch:
Salad: 100 C.
Healthy Choice Roast Beef Sandwich: 300 C.

Dinner:
Grilled Salmon: 300 C.
Redskin Potatoes: 250 C.
Salad: 100 C.
Watermelon: 150 C.
Wine: 120 C.

Snacks:
Nuts: 170 C.
1/2 Funnel cake at the Festival: 220 C.

Total: 2000 Calories.

1 Comments:

Blogger H said...

The forums are great, too. Some real motivation. I've been at CoolRunning since 1999 (Okay, back then I was at Kick-- the two merged way back) and those forums have REALLY helped.

Beware the Clubhouse. :)

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home