javascript hit counter

Monday, June 26, 2006

Go for the Gold!

I have looked over my weight loss goals and decided that I should just go for it and attempt to lose a solid 100 lbs. I began worrying that the previous goal of 215 may just not be thin enough for me to be healthy.

So my new weight loss goal is 200 lbs, and then I plan to maintain my weight between 200 and 210. This puts me will under the OBESE mark on the BMI scale and should get the Dr. off my back.

So with that in mind, I updated my ticker and moved it to a new location on the page. I stole the layout from IAMHOFF. He is one of the bloggers involved in losing weight and trying to make some money on it, over at the pool.

Breakfast:
Carnation Instant Breakfast: 230 C.

Lunch:
Leftover Stuffed Pepper: 220 C.

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken: 150 C.
Roaters Potatos w/ Ketchup: 175 C.
Veggies: 60 C.

Snacks:
100 Calorie can of Pepsi: 100 C.

Total: 935 C.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bracelet said...

Dude, that's fucking awesome!

Keep it up and you're going to lose 100lbs before I lose 15.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home