javascript hit counter

Monday, June 12, 2006

Fat Dan

Went to a Party saturday night and got too drunk to remember how many calories I had.

So as BSN commented in the last post, I really need to get back on the diet hardcore and lose some weight again.

I also got a new scale. The new scale says I weight about 8 pounds more than my old scale said. I trust the accuracy of the new one more than the old one, so I am going to use those weights instead. So I am now sitting at about 268 instead of the 260 that my old scale says.

This sucks.

Sundays calories count is right around 1200.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not doing much better the last few days.

Keep eating! Keep eating!

;-)

3:38 PM  
Blogger 40 Something said...

Hang in there, your going to make it.

12:17 PM  
Blogger iamhoff said...

Don't you hate that new scale crap? Remember, go ahead and keep tabs on your daily activities, but be sure to look at your progress over an entire week. One bad day isn't a great thing, but in light of 6 other successful days, it won't kill ya. Keep it up amigo.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home