javascript hit counter

Monday, June 05, 2006

Feeling good

This morning I decided to do something that I do about once a month. I pick through my closet looking for something that doesn't fit and think that maybe just maybe it will fit today. I normally tear it off as soon as I stretch it over my man boobs. But not today. I am wearing a shirt that I haven't been able to wear in over two years. Not since before I graduated from college. It feels good and I can't wait to try something else on in a few more weeks.

Edit: I wrote that paragraph this morning before my first cup of coffee. After reading it now I see that it sounds Uber-Geigh. I just wanted to say that I am sorry for making you read it and that I am not. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Breakfast:
Muffin Breakfast: 260 C.

Lunch:
Turkey Pita: 150 C.
Cheese Stick: 90 C.

Dinner:
Sirloin Steak: 365 C.
Sauted Mushrooms and Onions: 100 C.
Baked Potato: 375 C.
Tossed Salad: 50 C.

Snacks:
Skinny Cow: 140 C.

Total: 1530 Calories.

1 Comments:

Blogger iamhoff said...

Congrats on not being uber-geigh. And on the shirt! Given my sketchy job situation, I pulled out my suits to see whether there was a slim (no pun intended) chance that they'd still fit for interview purposes. I haven't had to wear a suit in almost 4 years...working for a home builder it's been all khakis and golf shirts. No such luck. I'm having them altered, but I know the next ones I buy will be smaller. Keep it up!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home